- FusionServer Pro
- Latitude / Vostro / OptiPlex / Inspiron / Precision
- ThinkCentre / ThinkStation
- Latitude / Vostro / Inspiron / Precision
- ThinkPad / ThinkBook / IdeaPad / Yoga / Legion
- Switches / Routers / Ip Cameras / Access Points
- Τηλεφωνικά Κέντρα (IP Τηλεφωνία) / Συσκευές Σταθερής, Κινητής Τηλεφωνίας
- Προβολέας Αίθουσας Συνεδριάσεων
- Ηλεκτρονικό Κιόσκι
- Διαδραστικές Οθόνες Προβολής
- Τα Smart Lockers είναι ένας καινοτόμος συνδυασμός ευέλικτης αποθήκευσης στο χώρο εργασίας και τα οποία προσφέρουν:
- Βελτιωμένη ευελιξία και χρήση
- Μεγαλύτερη ασφάλεια και διακυβέρνηση
- Νέες αποτελεσματικές διαδικασίες
- End to end παρακολούθηση
- 24ωρη πρόσβαση με διαφορετικές επιλογές ασφαλείας
In computing, a server is a piece of computer hardware or software (computer program) that provides functionality for other programs or devices, called “clients”. This architecture is called the client-server model. Servers can provide various functions, often called “services,” such as sharing data or resources between multiple clients or performing computations for a single client. A single server can serve multiple clients and a single client can use multiple servers. A client process can run on the same device, or it can connect over a network to a server on a different device.
A workstation is a specialized computer designed for technical or scientific applications but the term has also been used loosely to refer to anything from a mainframe computer terminal to a computer connected to a network.
Workstations offer higher performance than basic PCs, especially in terms of CPU and graphics, memory capacity, and multitasking capability
A laptop computer/notebook is an electronic computer of small size and weight with easy portability, which has energy autonomy. The laptop incorporates many innovative technologies at an affordable cost.
A printer is an output device of a computer system, the purpose of which is to permanently capture (print) the information created by the use of software, on a physical medium (usually, but not only, paper).
A peripheral device is any device that is connected to a computer system, is not part of it and depends more or less on it. Peripherals expand the capabilities of the system, but do not affect the processing power.
Video projectors are used for many applications such as boardroom presentations, classroom training, cinemas and concerts.
Video conferencing is the two-way or multiple reception and transmission of audio and video signals by people in different locations for real-time communication.
An electronic kiosk is a computer terminal equipped with specialized software and equipment to provide access to communication, commercial, entertainment or educational information and applications. It is also referred to as an interactive kiosk.
Smart Lockers are an innovative combination of flexible workplace storage that offers:
- Improved flexibility and usability.
- Greater security and governance.
- New efficient processes.
- End to end monitoring.
- 24 hour access with different security options.
- Reports (reporting).
We are available to answer your every question or need.