Voice over Internet Protocol or VoIP Services
Upgrade your business communication by leveraging the benefits of a state-of-the-art IP call center. Save quality time and money by combining the flexibility, speed and convenience of the Internet with your business’s incoming and outgoing calls. multifunction provides complete IP call center solutions for all sizes of businesses.
- The PBX (Private Branch Exchange) enables the creation of an IP telephone center based on the needs of each company. It allows to combine different ports such as analog (FXS, FXO), ISDN (BRI or PRI), cellular (GSM or UMTS) as well as IP connections (SIP). Thus, the PBX can easily cover the initial interconnection needs as well as the future needs, by purchasing the necessary module.
- It brings together all the necessary functions such as voice dialing, Voicemail, automated telephone menu (IVR), file containing all the information about the recent system usage (CDR) and security of your call center and offers functions necessary for the network, without hidden fees or annual costs.
- Compatible with IP phone devices from all manufacturers.
- It easily connects to the power back up system (UPS) that may already be present in your office. It also reduces the cost of electricity as it is of low energy consumption and does not require additional batteries for its use.
- It saves space by reducing the number of cables needed in your office, using your existing network infrastructure. A LAN cable is used to connect the IP Phone to your computer.
- Easy and immediate transfer of the call center in case of moving.
- Easy transfer of devices and use of the same internal number in case of office change.
- Use of the internal number outside the office.
- Free communication between multiple offices and company branches, regardless of geographic location.
- Telephone calls with high sound quality compared to conventional call centers.
- Basic telephone functions (forwarding, waiting, conference, etc.)
- Option to block outgoing calls to specific numbers
- Call waiting – call waiting
- Ability to record message and menu ( IVR, e.g. “For sales press 1” )
- Waiting music
- Ability to hold a second call while the user is already on an active call.
- Voice mail
- Ability to divert calls
- Call search capability (CDR)
- Ability to distribute calls to multiple lines
- Remote management of your call center. Any change can be made instantly and remotely, unlike conventional centers that require hiring a technician for any change.
- Firewall installation to protect the call center
- Detailed call log
- Ability to track calls
- Ability to record calls
- Call diversion from the fixed line to the user’s mobile, after a predetermined number of rings, free of charge, using a virtual line (SIP) with the condition of internet connection
- Use of multiple separate virtual lines (SIP), according to the needs of the company, exclusively for international calls